Split Test Calculator & Decision ToolThe calculator below can be used to interpret the results of a usability-oriented split (A/B) test. This is a basic scenario where you have two groups of Visitors (A & B) who each get to see one version of your website and for whom you track the number of Conversions or Goals (purchases, downloads, click-throughs, etc.).
Simply enter the number of unique Visitors for each group and total Goals or Conversions for that group below, and click [Calculate] for your results.
This calculator is based on the Chi-Square (Χ2) statistic. There are, admittedly, other Chi-Square calculators out there, so what makes this one different?
- Usability-oriented language
- Automatic calculation of Conversion Rates
- Clear explanations of results
- Confidence levels for significant results
- Suggestions for tests that haven't reached significance
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ignore the image below - test in progress...